Saturday, January 18, 2014

Trading Places

©Photo by Unknown


Her ass was tight. There was no denying that her ass was firm to the touch. Her lacy thong and thigh highs clung to her as if they were painted on. Her sun kissed skin was perfect and smooth as velvet. My lips wanted to travel the length of her body and search for areas unknown. As she stood there acting innocent and waiting for my response, my cock began to get hard, painfully, rock hard. I was imagining what it would be like to separate her ass, separate her pussy with the thickness of my dick. The idea of her moving slowly up and down the length of my shaft had me wanting to come on the spot. Her heels were accentuating her long legs which I imagined wrapped around my neck. Tasting her would be just as enjoyable as fucking her. I wanted to hear her heavy breathing. I wanted to feel the wetness of her pussy stream down my cock, balls deep. The sweetness of her riding me while I thrust in and out of her delicate, soft folds was so tempting. My imagination was getting the best of me. I was ready to drive into her and make her want me over and over again. But would she be willing?


No comments:

Post a Comment