Friday, January 3, 2014

Solo SEX


©Photo by Unknown
 
Not all of us are fortunate enough to have a "penis partner" and have to be creative in finding ways to please our self. I am far from shy when it comes to self pleasure, but admit it can get frustrating if you don't have the right toys and/or tools. Unfortunately, touching myself does nothing for me. I have to have either someone else doing it and/or a toy of some sort. Sometimes sex toys are even preferred over the real deal especially if the guy doesn't know what hell he's doing. Here are some of my favorite ways to engage in solo sex:

1. Vibrator. These are the easiest and usually get the job done, over and over again. It's usually quick and to the point, if you're looking for a clitoral orgasm. If you want some solo bath time, be sure to find waterproof vibrators.  They often come in various sizes and colors. But to be quite honest, the smallest ones can get the job done just as easily as the larger vibrators.  Be warned though, keep lots of extra batteries around!

2. Shower head. I unfortunately don't have one in my shower currently, but encourage anyone who is interested in one, to install one ASAP. Preferably one with multiple settings. While this is a preferred way, it can run up your water bill if you do it often and for too long (Ha!). If a shower head isn't an option, using the water flow from the water spout is equally pleasurable. You have to be creative in how who maneuver yourself, but it works just as well!  Regardless of the water bill though, the pleasure is undeniable and it will take you to extreme levels of pleasure.

©Photo by Unknown


3. Vibrating Dildo. I recently purchased a vibrating dildo. It was a big one at that! It came with rabbit ears at the base of the dildo, but the whole thing vibrates. It also has a suction cup so that it can be placed on flat surfaces, like the tub and/or floor. I've used it a couple times, but to be honest, it's been more work than pleasure. I suppose I prefer the quick orgasm over penetration unless I have the real thing. However, if penetration is your thing, I'd definitely get a dildo that vibrates. Also, make sure it's somewhat flexible.


No comments:

Post a Comment